Tuesday, March 30, 2010

blog-less-ness

Last night my husband and I were discussing my state of bloglessness, which in other words, means that I am awful at blogging. However, I keep having people tell me that I need to blog for the photography business. I know they're right, it's just a matter of finding time and figuring things out. So this is my fourth attempt at starting a blog. Maybe this one will stick.

Anyway, I recently did a Easter shoot for my cousin's precious baby boy, Mason. He is just beautiful....and he just so happens to love my husband a whole lot.... Thankfully, Dustan was able to go to the shoot with me so we got some real smiles out of Mason. Here are a few of the pictures from that session.
I love his little shoes in this picutre....and the "I'm about to jump off this rock" look. :)



sweet face




so cute

Mason stealing Dustan's sunglasses. Such a sweet smile.
Love that kid.












1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Hey, post a couple of Samp and Wy's pics. You did a really good job. Mason is gorgeous...like his Mama and Aunt. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers